Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Younger Sister Spanks Older Brother Stories How Can I Solve This Crazy Situation With My Siblings?

How can I solve this crazy situation with my siblings? - younger sister spanks older brother stories

omg ... my brothers are in poor condition. I have a brother 15 years, the lowest form I and our young twin sisters who do not defend himself because he is so young. He is only 4'9 "and I'm 13 and 5'6" and my sisters are 10 and 5'4 ". With a long history of a few days (one of my questions) the Through my brother, but I am before We believe in the heart of my sisters just stupid that it is acceptable to beat him now when he gets something for them. So, now in his room if I saw my sister by her in bed with his pants down and my brothers for another hit. I was crying because I feel embarrassed, but still. I cried and helped him and nearly led to his room. When I said soKD and asked if I had the ice than I do. Its all Tush was red, and when I asked him how long I'm a teacher, he kept saying to make fun of him and his Spiderman underwear and then he broke out crying. I must say, to tell our parents, it can no longer right? When I did not tell my sisters, why, because our mother was outside with our neighbors, and they wanted revenge for my brother asked, they laughed when they were shorter than him. What should I do? How pathetic and sad, and I totally agree with you, if you think my brothers are crazy. But it was really hard to deal not only with a minor older brother to guess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment