Thursday, February 18, 2010

Manage Air Conditioners Through The Computer How Can I Manage With Old Wall Air Conditioner In New Apartment?

How can I manage with old wall air conditioner in new apartment? - manage air conditioners through the computer

Answers (This is important, so please, only serious - no single points of vessels.)

I'm in New Jersey, and my "new" home has an old wall air conditioning. I mean OLD. The internal screen has holes, so that every time again, I would have left in my carpet, because there is no catch. Moreover, it is (of course) my electricity bill is very high, because it has all the modern features. The thermostat dial is a joke and no timer. Worst of all, in the winter I had to Saran Wrap and hold to the cold air, and now back at home is very spicy and hot air comes through the thing. A / C, previously (but sold because I think it would be necessary here), had at least the possibility of recirculation of indoor airand close the openings to the outside. Now it is effective.

Without buy another A / C and the blocking of an entire window is a way to convince them to get rid of this pile of shit?

Thank you for your help in this regard.

1 comments:

Victor said...

When the air conditioner was one of the things that would be used to advertise the apartment, I say, they are obliged to provide adequate air conditioning. A complaint with the owner. If you do not respond, contact the Better Business Bureau: www.bbb.org.

Moreover, if the house is not completely closed (for example, there are holes in the leaves on the left, cold air, etc.) I hope to be in violation of local housing codes. You can contact your local health department or the Department of Building and Safety Technology

Post a Comment