Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Feet Hurt Coloring I Have Bumps On My Foot That Hurt When Pressure Is Applied?

I have bumps on my foot that hurt when pressure is applied? - feet hurt coloring

On the side of my left foot, I have these shots in my foot. If I see a lot of pressure on these types of injuries. I have no idea what they are. This is really not a color but are a little red.

As the summer I was only wearing flip-flops i + Sport about 3 times a week.

What I have and how can I rid of it?

1 comments:

tiffany said...

You have a knot in the foot and sports, play the man.

Take a good little warm bath. Relax. You can also steam "heat / cold therapy with a heating pad and a damp towel. Soak a washcloth ((Drippin not wet)) wet. Wrap the pad in the damp towel. Against them in these areas for 20 minutes. Do this for a few hours. It's a good thing to do, even after bathing. Take some anti-inflammatory ibuprofen (Motrin or non-allergic). If this fails and you still have pain, it could be muscular. They should consult a doctor if you continue.

Post a Comment