Friday, February 5, 2010

Index Of Games Type : Exe Where Can I Find A List Of Different Types Of Rooms One Could Have In A House?

Where can I find a list of different types of rooms one could have in a house? - index of games type : exe

I am looking for an index of room types (eg living room, bedding sets, etc.) that are sometimes built into the houses, to inspire my work in the house of my "dream". Note that I am very rare, so rare that most rooms are exactly what I'm looking for, while I certainly do not want to miss one of the most common species. Thank you.

1 comments:

mrscmmck... said...

Hmmm .... Here stands.

Hall
Dining
Family Room
Playroom
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Kitchen
Pantry
Sol or Florida room
Library
Office
Bomb Shelter
Dungeon
Solarium or Greenhouse
Fitness
Spa or Sauna Room (s)
Billiards room (like swimming)
Ballroom
Playroom
Bar
Dressing (s)
Room (s)
Aviary
Safe (as Jody Foster movie)
Observatory

When I think of anything else, I'll post!
Hope this helps.

Post a Comment