Thursday, February 11, 2010

Scrapbook Birthday Invatiations Scrapbook Birthday Present For My Best Friend. Where To Buy...?

Scrapbook birthday present for my best friend. Where to buy...? - scrapbook birthday invatiations

I have many photos can you print
Some very good memories
And about three months for the book
I want a whole album cheap
Well,
It must be cheap
It should also everything you need.
I have lots of little things that I put in there.
I live in England, so ...
Article English / Seller preffered!
Thanks in advance
Francesca x

2 comments:

melverns... said...

One of the best ways to be an album design digital. I'm using in http://www.cropmom.com CropMom where I upload my photos and then create digital scrapbook graphics CropMom to amazing patterns.

CropMom Registration required, free of charge. CropMom is free to use. But if you want to print your designs, you have the print quality of digital files buy their designs for a small fee. The print or prints at home by a developer. Many people have their digital scrapbook pages in a book of photos printed on a printer as MyPublisher photo book, I am sure will be available in England.

Some people print their designs, mounted on an album and add some ribbons, bows, jewelry or other ric rac.This is called a "hybrid scrapbooking" because it is a mixture of scrapbook paper and whiteboards. Scrapbook albums are beautiful hybrid! Hope this helps.

Eileen T said...

You should do a mini-album-track album.
In any case, cheaper and cooler than a regular album.

Ideas and instructions here
http://www.scrapbook-crazy.com/
Topics
http://www.scrapbook-crazy.com/album-the ...

Post a Comment