Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Michael Myers 18-inch With Sound Action Figure Reviews On Michael Myers 18 Inch Action Figure (Rob Zombie Version)?

Reviews on Michael Myers 18 inch action figure (Rob Zombie Version)? - michael myers 18-inch with sound action figure

I was wondering if anyone have this action figure, and she can tell me whether it is worthwhile to buy. I'm a fan of movies and action figures, I am sure I will, but I wonder if someone had a comment. (So far I've only heard positive comments and reviews)

2 comments:

bubbanuc... said...

McFarlane Toys are notorious for their instability (but) really pleasing to the eye.

Back to McFarlane began to spread from the Spawn toys and formed his first band, KISS figures I bought a few games, keep an open one, in the box. Let me tell you: The broke down. Heck, even the Spawn toys much broken, broke my arrow Angela almost as soon as the package.

They serve only to appear in the table. Otherwise, and the risk of rupture.

An exception could be sports personalities. They seem to be well articulated, not-so-breaking number of small details and parts. I have the Mike Piazza / Mets and one is resistant and can have some success.

9th caller for the Nobel Prize said...

I do not like it, but it is for Macfarlane?

If yes, is a highly detailed statue with one (or 3 if you're lucky) the points of articulation and is offered to drop, leaving part of the package.

Please remove the package will collapse in 2 months.

Post a Comment