Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hazing Rituals Sororities Are Sororities Really As Horrible As They Look On TV?

Are sororities really as horrible as they look on TV? - hazing rituals sororities

Everyone told me that would be membership in a fraternity in the future, incredible ... But on television, it sounds so awful! N nessecarily hazing or something, but only the initiation rites in general. The humiliation, contempt ... Why should "sisters" with these people?

It is also my last year in South Africa in August, and I try to start my investigation. So, I plan to attend the University of Pittsburgh. I'm not very popular, and I'm not a loser. I'm at a point peacefully. I could really help! Thank you!

1 comments:

Barbara F said...

Realize that is the Greek life in the drama of television represented, with the exception of a couple of reality TV. But reality shows are generally small local groups without supervision. National Women's Clubs, the majority are in the control of elected local, regional and national leaders. In addition, to meet 26 members of the National Panhellenic Conference, a number of unanimous agreements and laws letting everything from working together as the sororities on campus.

Sorority membership is a mutual selection process and can be very rewarding. The rituals are beautiful and useful, not inhuman or humiliating. Sorority members will open on campus, provides opportunities for personal growth, academic achievement and networking as a student.

Check http://www.npcwomen.org then visit the websites of all 26 members of the National People's Congress, to learn more about each fraternity.

There are 11 NPC sororities at Pitt. You can learn more about the locals and the recruitment process:
http://www.gogreek.pitt.edRpm

Post a Comment