Saturday, January 23, 2010

Wedding Table Chart- Example How Much Space Should I Have Between Rows Of Tables At My Wedding Reception?

How much space should I have between rows of tables at my wedding reception? - wedding table chart- example

I'm working on a seating chart for my wedding, and I say to myself, if I 4 meters between the lines, which should provide acceptable. Just looking for confirmation. The photos are 3 meters wide. 4 meters is enough for people sitting at tables and a path? (Under the assumption that people are in the table, average size. Thank you)!

4 comments:

Penguin Gal said...

There should be 5 meters ..... However, if space is limited, then 4 feet acceptable.

Stavnet said...

I would say you need about 2 meters from the chair and 3 meters from the runway. Thus, Table table requires more than 7 meters. It was the distance that I am in my marriage.

I wish him good luck!

♥The Mrs.♥ said...

I do not think there is enough space. Once someone is sitting on the chairs is about 2 feet from the table, so to be no way to walk. The way the path must be at least 3 meters ... thats 7 feet.

Spicey said...

No, you have 5 feet. Of course, if there is only 4 feet, you can more tables and more people and more gifts.

Post a Comment