Monday, January 18, 2010

Candy Apple Wedding Favors Wedding Favor?

Wedding Favor? - candy apple wedding favors

I am planning a fall wedding colors brown, chocolate, red wine (dark red), champagne and a white / cream / ivory color (not yet decided, but probably the cream). I have tried favors, to understand. At the time promised, and I came with 3 different ideas. For them is that any significant impact on the type of formal Before the family-oriented, or just for fun, comfortably off. I personally like this kind of marriage I have is, why we can decide to favor.
To provide the three are as follows:
1) small bottles of olive oil, it would be formal and are suitable for a wine-esque theme
2) jars of homemade jam in a way that a family would provide home-like atmosphere, more seasonal / are combined with dried flowers?
3) Candy Gourmet homemade apple would undoubtedly marriage more fun, more seasonal
The children are then perhaps one of the first two for adults and apples for the children.
If you were invited you?

4 comments:

Evoo said...

I may have to cover the idea of olive oil, but all the customers who long distances, they have difficulty packing less well protected against leaks in his luggage. It is not conducive to children, who seem to want.

I like marmalade. Jams, especially because of the texture and flavor, you can get away. Jams much easier to pair with sweet potatoes, if you are one of the first two adults, you just choose.

I also like the idea of candy plates with blocks, let the guests at the reception desk. Try to choose a block size property that is not too small or too large. The minor can not be more than one mouth, but the largest are rather confusing and difficult to destroy, without (the clothes eat at home!)

Good luck collecting and congratulations!

Boston said...

When I was a guest, I would stay with olive oil first. The only problem is that the quality of olive oil is very expensive.

basketca... said...

WOW! I like all these ideas. I think to come here, to revise its budget - more money you have, the more I lean towards a formal issue - it's easier to film with lots of zero. But I like the idea, homemade jams, especially in the fall.

What I do not go, is to buy the dress. Often the dress will be set by the level of formality to go to his wedding. Not only the length of the train, but details of her dress. Some clothes are more formal and more elegant than others. You can also choose locations for the reception and celebration - again, the formalities of the event is not about the favors you influence.

I would be encouraged to hold off for now - there HAS 3 has great ideas. Record aside, work on other things and then I think that once you have a clearer picture of your wedding, do not even care about the support - automatically how to do it very well but you're on the right path to some benefit hold!

My best wishes for you and your friend!

Lydia said...

The jam or jelly --
You can wine jelly --
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Wine-Jelly/ ...
- Read the note at the bottom of the comments - it would be a good idea for the presentation as a favor if you used small glass of cheap wine.

Post a Comment