Monday, January 4, 2010

Neals Yard Remedies Can Anyone Recommend A Good Skin Care Products?

Can anyone recommend a good skin care products? - neals yard remedies

I'm on the lookout for new products for skin care. My skin is sensitive and the following combination. I currently use Eve Lom Cleanser, Clinique and Clinique moisturizer diffferent significantly increase moisture eye gel with luck oxygen mask.
But recently I received a lot of places I've ever known. I wondered action Neals, Korres or Dermologica but not sure whether they are good?

3 comments:

annexoxo... said...

try one of the lines of skin care Thes

St Ives
Neutrogena
L'Oreal
Oriflame

kelly j said...

First I would like to use the moisturizer completely different! It's terrible!

I use all Clinique products for skin care. I use a moisturizer Skin Supplies, Turnaround concentrate and All About Eyes in the morning. In continuous use at night instead Rescure Super Defense moisturizer. This works very well for my skin!

Smiley said...

Forget proceed manufactured products for profit - with your doctor and ask diprobase - is probably the best moisturizer you can get, ideal for sensitive skin and / or combination skin ...

Post a Comment