Sunday, December 27, 2009

Glucosamine Plus My Poor Doggies Rear Legs Are Giving Out. What Can I Do?

My poor doggies rear legs are giving out. What can I do? - glucosamine plus

My dog is sweet 14 years. In February, think before the pet food scandal, he was poisoned for good food for dogs. He lost much weight, not eating and could hardly walk. Only intuition, I changed added food and good meat, as well as glucosamine, fish oil, baby aspirin on the help of a veterinarian, and was much better. But a few months back Lasfar legs were painful and weak. The above changes helped but this week, the hind legs seem to go much underneath. It will be along, and she falls in love with his hind legs seem to fall. I wonder if anyone has experienced and what I have done for them. I have carpal tunnel and a neck injury and I can not carry (60 lbs. Alrededores). How long can this continue to work for them? All I can do? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment